4th of July on the Costa Luminosa

nx4cruise

We were pleasantly surprised by a Costa Luminosa Invitation to an Independence Day cocktail party on the 4th of July. The captain attended as well as some of the senior staff. The US national anthem was played. There was a special US flag cake, hor dourves, champagne and punch. We felt it was a nice extra that Costa provided. We had a nice time meeting other Americans that were on the cruise.

That was a very pleasurable surprise for you. How many people attended this Independence Day Celebration?

We are booked on the Luminosa on September 10. Please, can you share your experiences and general observations of your cruise? Since this is a new ship, the reviews on line are difficult to find and beside that, I have been unable to get any feedback from my Roll Call.

hello Bestetach...did you have a great time on the Pacifica ? we are going on 28 November and can't wait...will you do a review at all ? Did you have any breakfast delivered to the cabin and if so was there a service charge ?

thanks a lot

Chere

That was a very pleasurable surprise for you. How many people attended this Independence Day Celebration?

We are booked on the Luminosa on September 10. Please' date=' can you share your experiences and general observations of your cruise? Since this is a new ship, the reviews on line are difficult to find and beside that, I have been unable to get any feedback from my Roll Call. [/size']

About 25 people attended the celebration. We were very impressed with Costa Luminosa. The crew was polite, friendly and helpful. The ship was very clean. There was always plenty to eat and a big variety. The english speaking host was available at scheduled times everyday. It helped to always have the daily newsletter with you, so you can keep up with all the activities.

Archived