Crib or Pack and Play?

prekteacher1

I am going on the Glory next month and called Carnival asking. They looked up the dimensions and said it was 24" wide and 30 something inches long, seemed small to me, smaller than a standard size pack 'n play. I have decided to bring my own pack n play because I have a 19 month old and the crib they provide on the ship would be too small. You can call Carnival and they will look up the exact dimensions and give you the description. Hope this helps!

I am going on the Glory next month and called Carnival asking. They looked up the dimensions and said it was 24" wide and 30 something inches long, seemed small to me, smaller than a standard size pack 'n play. I have decided to bring my own pack n play because I have a 19 month old and the crib they provide on the ship would be too small. You can call Carnival and they will look up the exact dimensions and give you the description. Hope this helps!

I'm thinking smaller might be better for us since we probably won't have much room with the way the beds will be set up with us and our 2 kids.

We were on the Glory in January with our then 11 month old and used the metal crib - I posted a picture of it on another thread a few months ago: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1144641

It was a little smaller than a standard crib. The mattress was thinner, so a pack n' play sheet fit perfectly (but you have to bring your own). It should be long enough for a 19 month old, but just not as wide. We had an OV stateroom, and we were actually able to fit the crib at the foot of the bed, next to the door to the adjoining room so it too up very little space.

• 3 years later...

NO NO NO a crib was not provided. I had called at least four times before our trip to make sure we had a crib or pack and play reserved. The last time I called they said welllll he will be two so it will be first come first serve. He turned two the week before we left. Whe. I arrived our room was a small inside room with no window, both the beds were pushed together and my room service person said, "baby sleep real good right there" and pointed to the corner or the bed that was against the wall. No,my son will not sleep real good in the bed with us against a wall where he can slip between the beds and wall....no,thank you. I asked for a pack and play and was to.d there were none, he brought me to a room and showed me a big metal crib I pieces. Thank god...ten minuted before we left I too, and tagged our pack and play...this was the best thing I did, it made our trip. My son slept beautifully! And it fit perfect in the room, very happy. We sailed on the carnival glory and so glad I brought my pack and play for my toddler. I lined the bottom with one of the big blackest from the closet and all was well in sleepy land!

Archived