Labadee - Which cabana should we reserve?

blloyd23

We're on the August 22nd sailing of Freedom of the Seas and stopping at Labadee. We're in a Grand Suite so we'll be able to reserve a cabana. We're celebrating our 30th anniversary so we're splurging a little bit this cruise. I'd like to reserve a cabana. It's jut me and my husband. Which cabana do you recommend?

• 3 weeks later...

Just off the Freedom last week. We splurged on a cabana. The hilltop cabanas are the most private. The beach cabanas were probably the least private as everyone swimming and playng inthe sand can see right in. We opted for a regular and didn't regret it. The extras were well worth the price.

Just off the Freedom last week. We splurged on a cabana. The hilltop cabanas are the most private. The beach cabanas were probably the least private as everyone swimming and playng inthe sand can see right in. We opted for a regular and didn't regret it. The extras were well worth the price.

Thanks for coming back and updating us on the cabana's.

Can you think of anything else about the cabana's that you wished you had know before you went??

Laura

• 3 weeks later...
We're on the August 22nd sailing of Freedom of the Seas and stopping at Labadee. We're in a Grand Suite so we'll be able to reserve a cabana. We're celebrating our 30th anniversary so we're splurging a little bit this cruise. I'd like to reserve a cabana. It's jut me and my husband. Which cabana do you recommend?

blloyd23,

Since you have returned from your cruise, which cabana did you end up renting? Why did you select that specific cabana? What are your observations about the other cabanas? What additional amenities are included in the rental? Which cabana is the most private? Is the access path to the hilltop cabanas difficult to manuever? Any insite you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Deb

Hi:

Here's some info from my blog that might help..

http://travel.southpol.ca/2010/07/labadee-cabana-info.html

T.

Thank you for the link to your blog. Very helpful.

I like the look of the Cabanas over the water. I doubt my DH would spend the big bucks to have a Cabana but is is neat learning about them.

Thanks

blloyd23,

Since you have returned from your cruise, which cabana did you end up renting? Why did you select that specific cabana? What are your observations about the other cabanas? What additional amenities are included in the rental? Which cabana is the most private? Is the access path to the hilltop cabanas difficult to manuever? Any insite you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Deb

Kicking this up hoping to have someone answer these questions. I am especially interested to know about the steps up to the hilltop cabanas...are they high steps or only the 3"-4" steps?

Thanks,

Hi:

Here's some info from my blog that might help..

http://travel.southpol.ca/2010/07/labadee-cabana-info.html

T.

Thanks for your pictures! The last time we at Labadee, they didn't have cabanas, and when we go again for our anniversary, I'd love to surprise my husband with one! We usually get a Grand Suite for special occasions, and of course, an anniversary is one!! How much was the rental??

Archived