Your Time Dining vs Set Dining Time

TikkiTembo

Hi everyone. DW and DS and I are set for the Miracle on 10/26. We've all crusied several times before and are considering YTD this time because of the flexibility. I gather from this thread that we will be seated alone as a party of three and not with 4 or five other folks at a table. We like the privacy. Am I correct?

The lower the latitude the better the attitude!:D

Tom/Pittsburgh

Hi everyone. DW and DS and I are set for the Miracle on 10/26. We've all crusied several times before and are considering YTD this time because of the flexibility. I gather from this thread that we will be seated alone as a party of three and not with 4 or five other folks at a table. We like the privacy. Am I correct?

The lower the latitude the better the attitude!:D

Tom/Pittsburgh

That is correct! They may ask if you want to sit with others, just decline and ask to be seated privately. :D

When it is just us 4 we prefer YTD for the flexibility it gives to our schedule and the ability to have a table with just the 4 of us as we would rather have family dinners not stranger dinners. If traveling with a group larger than 4 we would prefer traditional dining to have a set time that everyone can meet for dinner and to avoid the wait of getting a larger table with YTD.

Archived