MSC kids club?

newfamilycruiser5

• 4 weeks later...
Has anyone sailed with MSC and used the kids club? We will be bringing our 3 year old on a 7 day Italy/Greece cruise and I want to be as prepared as possible.

Thanks!

We are also travelling with our 3 year old son. We are going on the MSC Mgnifica on January 4, 2011 departing from Venice and going to the Eastern Mediterranean.

I would also like to find out about children activiteis on board so we can be as prepared as possible. Also, if anyone has a copy of the children's menus, that would be really helpful.

• 3 months later...

drblue,

I guess you have a picky eater? I think they have normal pizza/hambergers, but I can not recall where I read that.

QueenL,

So sorry I just noticed your reply today! We sail September 2011 from Venice. Seeing as it is now December, how was your cruise? How was the kid's club? Where did you go?

We were thinking of doing the MCS Italy/Greece cruise with our 3 year old son. We also live in Texas. I really didn't come up with too much information on it, but I did read some cruise critic reviews that didn't rate the kids program very high. I know the reviews are subjective, but it seemed to me that many people were not pleased with it compared to other lines so we decided to go with NCL instead. If you find out any more info, please post because MCS does have some great itineraries to Greece.

Archived