Best snorkeling?

Taking NOS 7/10 to the western caribbean. Where is the best snorkeling? When we lived on the Naval Base in Cuba, the snorkeling/diving was awesome, and we want something like that again. Where's the best place to see coral and fish while snorkeling?

Thanks for your help!

Until we sail...

Till we cruise Navigator

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;7;10;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I personally thought Cozumel had the best snorkeling on the western route.

Sometimes the "best" snorkeling depends on the weather and conditions when you go. You can always see better on a bright sunny day vs. an overcast day.

- Jeff

I thought the snorkeling was great in the Grand Caymens right by Eden Rock Dive Center. Am going to Belize in October and I epect that to be even better

ag00612_.gif

Gary

Explorer of the Seas 10/24/04

Dawn Princess 10/12/03

Voyager of the Seas 12/01/02

Adventurer of the Seas 4/21/02

Sea Breeze 06/98

Atlantis 06/70

Time to Set Sail

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=CD20CD&cdt=2004;10;24;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0400

Cozumel is absolutely wonderful and may I suggest Eagle Ray Divers for your Snorkeling or Scuba adventure. We used Eagle Ray Divers about two years ago and I have booked them again when we go in Aug. You can snorkel or scuba dive. If some of your party wants to scuba dive and some want to snorkel they will accomodate you at the same time. We never scuba dove before and we did a discovery scuba dive and we absolutely loved it. Thank God we did the two tank dive. Would have killed my self if we only did the one tank. My son who was 10 at the time did it too and loved it also. Antonio and Chellie will take you to the most beautiful places in Cozumel. They give great personal attention, because they take small groups. All I can say is what an experience we shared as a family and we are ALL VERY EXCITED about our stop at Cozumel in Aug. You can look them up on their website www.eagleraydivers.com for more information. We also wrote a testimonal too (so have a lot of other people)!!! Happy snorkeling or diving.

Bettina

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=dc143c&cdt=2004;8;1;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600  8/1 Rhapsody

Celebration 7/02

We did the Barrier Reef Snorkle in Belize and it was great. Went to a great little island about 12 miles out. Sandy beaches and awesome underwater sights.

----------------------------

Explorer 11/2001

Explorer 12/14/02

Serenade 10/13/03

Grandeur 5/21/04

----------------------------

Until Voyager 10/8/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;10;8;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<MARQUEE>Won't Be Long Now till we'll be cruisin'</MARQUEE>

<center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

Archived