seeing the pitons

resusit8ers

I really want to do a land and sea tour here in st lucia. My problem is I want to see the pitons up close, not from a distance. all the pictures I have seen are from a distance. does the catamaran from any of the companies Cosol, Serenity, Herods, through the cruise line, go close to them, or do I have to do the catamaran trip TO the pitons.

thanks in advance for any help, I am killing myself trying to research this.

• 2 weeks later...

We did a tour with Cosol and he took us to many beautiful spots including a beach in between the Pitons. We hopped out of the van and stayed for about an hour and snorkeled. Saw some very neat marine life!

I loved it!

When we departed St. Lucia, our ship (Serenade) went past the Pitons and pivoted to give all passengers a wonderful view. Not sure if other lines do the pivot. Hope this helped somewhat!:)

We went to Cosol's website and reserved directly with him. My DH & I did this back in Apr 08 and it's still our favorite excursion of all time.

It had said on his website that you can customize your own tour if you wanted to spend more time there than we did. We are planning to eventually stay at the resort between the Pitons. Could of used more time there! ;)

Sorry... just reread your post. He already had that stop planned on his tour. Lucky for us as we might had missed that gorgeous spot. You can email him and ask him if the tour stops at the beach between the Pitons. I'm sure though that it still does and there is a bathroom room there where you can change if needed.

Archived