Meeting Rooms?

lewis4x4

My parents are renewing their vows on the EPIC ship. I was just told by NCL that it has been scheduled to take place in the "Meeting Rooms"? Does anybody have any idea where this room(s) is at on the ship? We are trying to convince NCL to move it outside but we will have to wait and see. Anyone know anything about these "Meeting Rooms"? :confused:

My parents are renewing their vows on the EPIC ship. I was just told by NCL that it has been scheduled to take place in the "Meeting Rooms"? Does anybody have any idea where this room(s) is at on the ship? We are trying to convince NCL to move it outside but we will have to wait and see. Anyone know anything about these "Meeting Rooms"? :confused:

Epic has a some conference space known as Biscayne A & B. They each hold 20 people and they are located on Deck 5. Perhaps this is what they are referencing.

http://www.ncl.com/csimages/663/783/CMI_Epic_Insert.pdf

Thanks, Cat657... I'm sure that is what they were referring to. Hopefully, we can convience them to move it outdoors. We are all staying up in the Courtyard area, so I thought POSH would be a good place. There is only 11 of us. We shall wait and see...

Thanks, Cat657... I'm sure that is what they were referring to. Hopefully, we can convience them to move it outdoors. We are all staying up in the Courtyard area, so I thought POSH would be a good place. There is only 11 of us. We shall wait and see...

Talk to your concierge. We hosted a renewal for two couples on the Trans Atlantic. Every whim we had in wanting to make the event special was accomodated and then some. One couple was in the Courtyard, we were in a penthouse. However, we had our own pastor friend to perform the service so that might make a difference.

Archived