Daily info for guests

Does anyone know if the Guest Services desk on Carnival ships will let you post a daily newsletter for your guests? Many of our guests have never crusied before so we'd like to provide them with ideas of what to do each day, including what we will be doing...that way everyone can join us if they'd like. Thanks for your help in advance...

:)

Does anyone know if the Guest Services desk on Carnival ships will let you post a daily newsletter for your guests? Many of our guests have never crusied before so we'd like to provide them with ideas of what to do each day, including what we will be doing...that way everyone can join us if they'd like. Thanks for your help in advance...

:)

Not sure what you mean by "post"...but there are two options for you if you want to let your guest know your plans for the next day.

#1 - You can attach a note to their doors. (Most experienced groups do)

#2 - You can discuss it at dinner . (Which is what we did)

As far as ideas for them....capers are left in the cabins every evening giving them this information.

I was a little bit confused by "post" as well.

I know some couples have been able to have the cruise line send them the daily papers in advance. From there they created their own newsletter of sorts which included each daily paper with comments as to what the couples plans were.

We had a semi small sailing group and we just discussed the next day at dinner

Sorrry...by "post" I was meaning will they allow me to have it sititng at the guest service desk for my wedding party to pick up/look at each morning. The door idea is good! We have a fairly large sailing group...65 as of now...

I don't think they would be able to deal with it at guests services but doing the post-its on the door is an option but with that many sailing guests it might also be very time consuming, which would take away from your overall trip.

Creating a newsletter in advance you could hand them out with any favors or wedding programs you may have. And then any last minute changes can be done with post-its, which may only happen once so it wouldn't take that much time away from your days/nights.

Sorrry...by "post" I was meaning will they allow me to have it sititng at the guest service desk for my wedding party to pick up/look at each morning. The door idea is good! We have a fairly large sailing group...65 as of now...

There are a few different ways to post on doors.

#1 - Designate one "main cabin door" and get one of those dry erase boards (or sheets) with magnets on the back and update the board as much as you need to. For instance, my cabin was the second door from the main entrance (main lobby). I would have chosen my door if I would have went this route.

#2 - The post-it idea...although I'm not a fan because I feel they blow off the easily.

#3 - The door sign idea...I like these because you can make them super cute and they stay put...but it can be time consuming

#4 - The old "tape a paper to the door" route...most cabin stewards aren't a fan of this, because the tape tends to leave residue on the door...which they have to clean.

I had right over 40, so it was easier for me to just discuss it at dinner. Maybe you could do it both ways...to save you some time...

Archived