Dawn to Bermuda Deck Question

lovesherdogs

Does anyone who has been on the Dawn recently know what deck passangers get on and off the ship while docked in Bermuda? I have an inside cabin on deck four and from the looks of the deck plan this could be the deck used. Booked a guarantee and expected a lower deck, but would like to be prepared for extra foot taffic and or the beeping of passangers using the cards to get on and off ship. Any comments about Dawn would be welcomed as well.

Does anyone who has been on the Dawn recently know what deck passengers get on and off the ship while docked in Bermuda? I have an inside cabin on deck four and from the looks of the deck plan this could be the deck used. Booked a guarantee and expected a lower deck, but would like to be prepared for extra foot traffic and or the beeping of passengers using the cards to get on and off ship. Any comments about Dawn would be welcomed as well.

Yes, it is Deck 4 that's used for exiting the ship in Bermuda. There were 2 gangways set up for us last week, one midship, and one forward. I wouldn't worry about any beeping from the cards though -- those machines and the security scanners for re-entry are too far from any cabins to be a bother to you. Foot traffic...yes, you may hear a good amount of that.

I just posted a review on this board of my Dawn cruise with other comments here.

Archived