Can you take a drink to your room?

CLEMM

If we purchase a drink package and come home from touring, can we go to a bar and take a drink back to our room or is that a no no. I know the package does not include room service, but what if I just want a cold drink after touring but need to get dressed for dinner?

Most definitely. You can take it just about anywhere. I know some ships dont like glass on the pool deck though but you can take a drink back to your room. The only exception might be the Martini bar where they have some funky glasses and you cant remove them from the bar, but if you ask for a to-go cup, they will let you take it out.

If we purchase a drink package and come home from touring, can we go to a bar and take a drink back to our room or is that a no no. I know the package does not include room service, but what if I just want a cold drink after touring but need to get dressed for dinner?

We did on Oasis of the Seas. It took so long to get our drinks at a show that by the time we got them the show was almost over, so we took our drinks back to our room because it was time to get ready for dinner.

Archived