FV 7201 on Millie Oct. 22 10

kkochenber

I noticed that. Did you actually switch to 7199 as earlier today that one came up as available. There hasn't been one for a while now, and it was there, and then now it is 7201 that is. Just curious. We are in 7202. I keep checking for a price drop, but that will never happen!

No it was not even there earlier Thursday, it just came up later in the morning. Then I saw it gone, and then the 7201 showed up. So I figured whoever (you) was in 7201 was waiting for the corner, and there it was! Great for you. I stumbled upon 7202 about a month ago, and grabbed it! I was just beginning to look for a cruise, and there it was! Wow. I picked this cruise based on being able to get the corner FOV. We had one last year and now I am hooked. I don't even care about the itinerary, that balcony is my destination! I know that hoping for a price drop is useless, but one can only hope! I can't believe that a sky suite, which is several cats higher, is the same as what I am paying. BUT..........I would rather have my corner FOV!

Archived