Just returned from the 7/20 sailing of CB - any questions?

kimgoblue

My husband and I are just back from 9 wonderfully relaxing days on the CB. We got so much helpful information from these boards that I'd like to return the favor. While I'll be posting a detailed review in the next couple of days, please ask any questions and I'll do my best to help. The only thing I really can't comment on is the kids' activities, since for us, this was our adult-only version of summer camp.

I hope you had a wonderful time :)

I keep getting conflicting answers about something, maybe you can help me out. For disembarkation, did they offer an EZ check luggage program where you pay to have them take your luggage from the ship straight to the airport? I've used this program on other cruise lines before, but I haven't been able to confirm that this is offered on the CB in Brooklyn. I'll be on the ship on 8/21, and at the end of the trip we are planning to see an afternoon broadway show before our flight that night, so it would be very nice if we don't have to worry about luggage all day.

Although I didn't look specifically, I didn't see anything about an EZ check option in the most recent disembarkation information. You can always check with Passenger Services on board to see what they recommend.

As jerseycruzers mentioned, Exotique played by the pool in the afternoons. My husband remembers them being there twice a day for an hour each time; I have to say that I didn't think it was that much. They were pretty good, and most people seemed to enjoy them.

ok, I give up and Inow I have heard it before but what is the CB? Caribbean Beach...Breeze...I thought all Princess had Princess in their name...and I can't find any Princess ship with a CB in it name.

So what is it?

Archived