explorer holiday sailing

Has anyone been on EOS christmas/new year cruise? Thinking of booking this 14 night and was looking for past experiences. I heard RCCL does special events, just wondering. Thanks:)

To get the best replies you should post this question on the holiday cruise roll call thread for Dec 19, 2010. Lots of us who are going this year have been on the holiday sailing in 2008 and 2009; this is an active thread with many posts.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1030957

We have been on several holiday cruises. Until we retired last June we were teachers and had to travel when we had time off from work. The one thing they all had in common were large numbers of unruly children. One ship, had almost 900 children under 15. They run in gangs causing havic all over the ship. Parents don't want to say anything to them because it is the holiday and everybody knows holidays are for children. Now that we are retired we will never go on a cruise when school is out. Good luck. PH

Has anyone been on EOS christmas/new year cruise? Thinking of booking this 14 night and was looking for past experiences. I heard RCCL does special events, just wondering. Thanks:)

it the best cruise you never explorer is great i am going this year for christmas cant wait

Archived