What is your favorite Itinerary?

Vianky

I just got back from our first cruise on the Valor and loved it so much! We are looking for our next one and I wanted to know what your favorite itinerary was or is. We went to western already to Belize, Roatan, Cayman and Cozumel and do not care for Alaska.

Thanks in advance for the ideas!

For a seven day leaving from Miami, and going to different ports from the one you just took - Half Moon Cay, St. Thomas, San Juan, and Grand Turk is pretty nice.

For a 14 day, I liked the one we took this past April on Princess. We left from Fort Lauderdale and went to St. Thomas, Vigin Gorda, Antigua, St. Barths, Dominica, Barbadas, Tobago, and Aruba. :D

I just got back from our first cruise on the Valor and loved it so much! We are looking for our next one and I wanted to know what your favorite itinerary was or is. We went to western already to Belize, Roatan, Cayman and Cozumel and do not care for Alaska.

Thanks in advance for the ideas!

Since this was your first cruise I'll put it this way....

My favorite itinerary I am on is my next one after the 20 something I've been on.....;)

The only one I avoid is any with Jamaica in the mix of ports.....:cool:

with a little arm twisting I could be persuaded to take this cruise on HAL.;)

Day Date (2011) Port Arrive Depart

1 Fri, Feb 18 Fort Lauderdale 5:00 P

2 Sat, Feb 19 Half Moon Cay 8:00 A 4:00 P

3 Sun, Feb 20 At Sea

4 Mon, Feb 21 Oranjestad/Aruba 11:00 A 11:00 P

5 Tue, Feb 22 Willemstad/Curacao 7:00 A 6:00 P

6 Wed, Feb 23 At Sea

7 Thu, Feb 24 At Sea

8 Fri, Feb 25 Fort Lauderdale 7:00 A

Bill

with a little arm twisting I could be persuaded to take this cruise on HAL.;)

Day Date (2011) Port Arrive Depart

1 Fri, Feb 18 Fort Lauderdale 5:00 P

2 Sat, Feb 19 Half Moon Cay 8:00 A 4:00 P

3 Sun, Feb 20 At Sea

4 Mon, Feb 21 Oranjestad/Aruba 11:00 A 11:00 P

5 Tue, Feb 22 Willemstad/Curacao 7:00 A 6:00 P

6 Wed, Feb 23 At Sea

7 Thu, Feb 24 At Sea

8 Fri, Feb 25 Fort Lauderdale 7:00 A

Bill

OOoOo This looks like something I would like! Is this on Carnival?

Victory out of San Juan...its a tough Itenerary with a port every day but all the stops are wonderful, I also sailed the old southern itenerary on Destiny a few times...both on the top of my List.

The one from PR would work good since my family is there but flights are not at all cheap for 4 to PR! Maybe I could work something out

I will throw a vote at the Victory as well. It is very busy, but the islands are amazing. We did it back before they changed out Antigua with St Maarten, but it would be about the same (I love St Maarten). I would love to do that cruise again someday.

Well, you said you don't care for Alaska, but anywhere in Alaska would be my favorite! :D We've done southern and western Caribbean and loved them both. I'm thinking our next needs to be eastern. We're about to go on our third Mexico cruise (Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas)--second time on this itinerary and cant wait!

Really, I have to agree with the posters who said "anywhere." :D Just get me on a ship!

OOoOo This looks like something I would like! Is this on Carnival?

That Itenerary is Holland BUT Carnival does have a similar itenerary on Miracles southern Caribbean route....Aruba, Grand Turk, Dominican Republic & Curacao......I am thinking about booking this one real soon, Its been way to long since i have been to Aruba.

I will throw a vote at the Victory as well. It is very busy, but the islands are amazing. We did it back before they changed out Antigua with St Maarten, but it would be about the same (I love St Maarten). I would love to do that cruise again someday.

My vote is for this one too. We loved St thomas, Barbados, and Antigua. Also love mexico to. My dream cruise is hawaii and the mexican riveria. Hope to do those soon.

My vote is the Victory's itinerary as well. It is a port-a-day, with a mixture of popular ports and ports that a lot of ships don't visit often:

San Juan, St. Thomas, Dominica, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, St. Maarten.

My favourite ports on this cruise were Dominica and St. Lucia.

All cruise ships are beautiful on the inside, but to me I really loved the interior of the Carnival Victory with the green rotunda in the lobby, and the "Famous Bodies of Water" theme around the ship.

The one from PR would work good since my family is there but flights are not at all cheap for 4 to PR! Maybe I could work something out

If you could do this then I would definitely! This is a great cruise.

After this then I would have to vote for the western Mediterranean.

Archived