Cabin info

whoohooo

Has anybody had 1240 on a Spirit class ship? I saw a review that was a few years old but was hoping someone has been in it lately. Mainly looking for a picture of the cabin and any info on noise from the disco. Thanks for any information

Even if you haven't been in this cabin I have a question for you also. I looked on Carnivals website and our room does not have a symbol on it, star, circle, box, whatever. Any ides what the room will have in it?

Even if you haven't been in this cabin I have a question for you also. I looked on Carnivals website and our room does not have a symbol on it, star, circle, box, whatever. Any ides what the room will have in it?

According to Carnivals site your cabin should look something like this:

SpiritOV.jpg

There are 2 beds and the couch does not open to a bed.

Bill

Thanx for the info. I read somewhere that not all had a sitting area and it got me worried that it was going to be an interior with a window, if that makes any sense

Im just going by the picture on the Carnival website. I hope it has the sofa.

Have no idea what an inside with a window is on Carnival. I've had an inside with a window on Royal Caribbean (promenade) but haven't heard of anything like that on CCL.

Bill

Thanx for the info. I read somewhere that not all had a sitting area and it got me worried that it was going to be an interior with a window, if that makes any sense

This window will look out to the ocean. Like the previous poster said, Carnival doesn't have any of those interiors with windows looking to the hallway or promenade. Room 1240 will be approximately 185 sq.ft. I was on a smaller class ship with an oceanview that didn't have a couch, but we also had 2 uppers in the room, and the rooms slept 4 and 5. Since your room doesn't have any symbol on it, that means it's set up only for 2, just the 2 beds and no uppers or sofa bed. So, that may mean you get the small couch (not big enough to be made up into a bed). Maybe someone else knows for sure.

Cabin 1240 (6A OSTW) 185 sq ft

Beds: twin/king rab:0 (rollaway bed)

View: window

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table

Thanks for all the replies. I guess I should know better than to get worried over what one person says. The place I read about the ocean view without windows was so mixed up that I don't think the person that said that was ever on a cruise. I greatly appreciate everybody taking the time to answer

Archived