Do you pay for a toddler when getting a daypass to Atlantis?

GingerMa08

Hello! I'm new to these boards and trying to gather info for a September cruise. We are travelling with our daughter who will be 17 mo at that time. We are sailing on RC Monarch and have a full day in Nassau. I'd love to get a daypass to the Atlantis (I think) and am wondering if you have to pay for a 1 year old. Does anyone know about this? Is there a better option in Nassau for the day? Thank you!

No you won't have to pay for her, she will be free. And yes, depending on how many people are in your family verses the room rates at Atlantis or Comfort Suites next door on that day, there may be a cheaper way to do it -- you just have to check.

I'll explain...

The day pass rate at Atlantis, off the top of my head, is something like $108 pp and is first come first serve.

The infant will be free.

The room rate at Atlantis or Comfort Suites can be as low as $179 -- but then you have to factor in the taxes/energy charges. But it includes 4 adult passes.

You can go to any hotel booking web site and run the rates for Atlantis Paradise Island or Comfort Suites Paradise Island, the property next door to Atlantis (gives its guests privledges to Atlantis). And see which is cheaper, a room at Atlantis or day passes at Atlantis.

Good luck!

Usually my family gets a room at Atlantis. Its always been cheaper to do that.

Hello! I'm new to these boards and trying to gather info for a September cruise. We are travelling with our daughter who will be 17 mo at that time. We are sailing on RC Monarch and have a full day in Nassau. I'd love to get a daypass to the Atlantis (I think) and am wondering if you have to pay for a 1 year old. Does anyone know about this? Is there a better option in Nassau for the day? Thank you!

Under 4 yrs. are free so she won't need a pass.

No you won't have to pay for her, she will be free. And yes, depending on how many people are in your family verses the room rates at Atlantis or Comfort Suites next door on that day, there may be a cheaper way to do it -- you just have to check.

I'll explain...

The day pass rate at Atlantis, off the top of my head, is something like $108 pp and is first come first serve.

The infant will be free.

The room rate at Atlantis or Comfort Suites can be as low as $179 -- but then you have to factor in the taxes/energy charges. But it includes 4 adult passes.

You can go to any hotel booking web site and run the rates for Atlantis Paradise Island or Comfort Suites Paradise Island, the property next door to Atlantis (gives its guests privledges to Atlantis). And see which is cheaper, a room at Atlantis or day passes at Atlantis.

Good luck!

Usually my family gets a room at Atlantis. Its always been cheaper to do that.

The day pass at Atlantis is $110/adult and $80/kids. If you book a room at the CS you can have up to 4 adults but you will have to pay an extra $40 fee plus taxes and surcharges for the 3rd and 4th adult which they consider to be 16 yrs. old and older.

Archived