Drink Packages "?

Do they charge for water and juice on the freedom! I notice they have a water and juice package. Was wondering if you were somewhere beside the main dining or windjammer do you actually pay for these drinks? Like pool side or in a club or at a show.

They charge for bottled water, they have ice tea, lemondade is free, coffee and tea is free, You need to pay for all soft drinks and juice. Except I think maybe apple juice is free also.

Do they charge for water and juice on the freedom! I notice they have a water and juice package. Was wondering if you were somewhere beside the main dining or windjammer do you actually pay for these drinks? Like pool side or in a club or at a show.

You will be charged for bottled water anywhere on the ship including Dining Room and Windjammer. Tap water however is free everywhere on the ship.

Juice you will be charged for again anywhere on the ship including Dining Room and Windjammer outside of breakfast service.

During breakfast service juice is free in the Dining Room and Windjammer.

Archived