I Dream on Tues 10th, wish me luck!!!!!!

hehe:D I was worried this time last year going on Island Escape!! all the bad reviews! car ferry etc. My family and I had a marvelous time!! :D:D

I thought this year would be different:rolleyes:

Wish me luck!:) I'll give full report on my return.:D

I was exactly the same with island escape and would go back on tomorrow so I hope you have a fantastic time on the dream and that the weather is beautiful. enjoy yourself am mega jealous still got just under 4 weeks to go.

:D:D

hehe:D I was worried this time last year going on Island Escape!! all the bad reviews! car ferry etc. My family and I had a marvelous time!! :D:D

Wish me luck!:) I'll give full report on my return.:

cant waitfor you toget back(oh sorry hope you have a fab time

only we go on 31st and want to hear some new reviews getting a bit fed up with all these bad ones will you be doing your own trips only we were thinking of doing that because the trips seem a bit pricey,anyway have a wonderful holiday

Hi begsy,

we'll do thompson trips but just 1/2 day ones. last year the 10hour rome trip was a killer in the august heat.:mad:

we like to come back for lunch and relaxing afternoons.:D

we were very impressed with the guides last time and felt we got a lot more out of the places we visited, with their knowledge.

we'll do a beach day or 2 aswell, just by getting a taxi from the port. last year we went to a beach in sardinia near olbia for the day, it was so nice we are going back this year. the customer service desk will give you a map and point out the best beaches for you to show the taxi driver. it was very easy.:)

Wish me luck!:) I'll give full report on my return.:D

You'll be fine! We had a week's cruise on the Dream in June and had a great holiday. Would go back in a minute

Hi begsy,

we'll do thompson trips but just 1/2 day ones. last year the 10hour rome trip was a killer in the august heat.:mad:

we like to come back for lunch and relaxing afternoons.:D

I,m glad we are not the only ones who find all day trips too much! Thought we were getting old:eek:

And might as well have lunch on the ship eh? - you have paid for it;)

Archived