Question about credit cards on sail and sign

lhoover01

Hi, quick question about sail and sign cards..

I am traveling with my family and boyfriend. My mom booked everything on her credit card so I'm guessing from previous cruises with her that the sail and sign cards we will all receive will be under her credit card.

me and my boyfriend will be in our own cabin and want to know if there is a way for the two of our sail and sign cards to not be under her credit card. Basically we don't want to try and figure out how much we will owe her for things we will buy aboard the ship.

even further..can we each have our sail and sign cards assigned to each of our own credit cards? Thank you for any responses. :)

I am traveling with my family and boyfriend. My mom booked everything on her credit card so I'm guessing from previous cruises with her that the sail and sign cards we will all receive will be under her credit card.

me and my boyfriend will be in our own cabin and want to know if there is a way for the two of our sail and sign cards to not be under her credit card. Basically we don't want to try and figure out how much we will owe her for things we will buy aboard the ship.

even further..can we each have our sail and sign cards assigned to each of our own credit cards? Thank you for any responses. :)

yes:)

During the check in process you'll be asked for the card that was used while filling out the information for the Fun Passes that y'all will have.

Simply tell the agent checking you in that you would like to use a different card or cash. It's that simple!

If you elect to use cash, once you're on board you'll need to visit the Guest Services Desk to activate your account by adding what ever amount of cash that you're interested in spending.

:)

If you have your booking number, you should be able to make changes on your FUNPASS page online and get it taken care of BEFORE you get to the port.

It is easy to do with the agent, but it does take a few minutes... If it's the same as your FUNPASS, it goes even faster!!

Have a great cruise!!! :)

Yes each and every person can be assigned to their own credit card. When completing your Funpass online you will be asked for this option.

Also the credit cards can be assigned to your S&S during check in

Archived