Reservation summary question

CLEMM

On the "reservation summary" page of "My reservations" it shows that I purchased shore excursions and specialty dining but not beverage packages. Yet, on the payment page, it shows that I paid for 2 beverage packages(which I did). I bought the packages the same time I bought the specialty dining. Does anyone know why one would show as purchased and not the other? Has anyone had this happen to them?

As long as you have that printed info that you did indeed pay for the beverage package, I wouldn't worry. In the meantime if you need to, just call X or your TA, however you booked and get reconfirmed.

Managed to sign-on to My Celebrity. Our beverage packages show on the Beverage Package Tab [in the top right corner[ and on the Calendar Tab/Purchased and Pending [which gives all the extras you have taken on a daily basis - beverage packages show on embarkation day].

Sue

On the "reservation summary" page of "My reservations" it shows that I purchased shore excursions and specialty dining but not beverage packages. Yet, on the payment page, it shows that I paid for 2 beverage packages(which I did). I bought the packages the same time I bought the specialty dining. Does anyone know why one would show as purchased and not the other? Has anyone had this happen to them?

I had (have) the same problem. I emailed Celebrity and they said its a problem with the website!! I will take a copy of that email, and a print out off the website page where it shows me purchasing the beverage packages

I had (have) the same problem. I emailed Celebrity and they said its a problem with the website!! I will take a copy of that email, and a print out off the website page where it shows me purchasing the beverage packages

A problem with the website? I'm shocked!

Someone on another thread posted that they purchased the package ahead of time but when they got on board Celebrity had no record of their purchase. Make sure you bring printed confirmation and perhaps a copy of your credit card bill.

Archived