Does size matter?

Parmstrong83

We are going to be taking the four day from long beach on Carnival Pride which i am massively excited about.

But I can’t help looking on the Carnival website at the bigger ships and feeling a bit envious! Is that wrong?

It's not wrong, but I have found that in this case;) bigger isn't better! The Pride is a Spirit class ship which is our FAVORITE. It has all the benefits of the big ships like the supper club, but has a more intimate feel. We even prefer the smaller Fantasy class ships to the larger Conquest ones.

Yes size matters. Bigger is almost always better.(unless it's your wife or cell mate)

omg thats funny

i started out on the imagaination,for the weekend....but now it has to be a seven day cruise or better and at least 110 ton:D

We are going to be taking the four day from long beach on Carnival Pride which i am massively excited about.

But I can’t help looking on the Carnival website at the bigger ships and feeling a bit envious! Is that wrong?

Are you sure it is the Carnival Pride you are sailing on. The Pride leaves out of Baltimore Maryland until 2012 from what I see on thier website.

I too am worried about this! Been hooked on Carnival Liberty....now cruising Carnival Fantasy in fall.

The Fantasy is HUGE compared to Empress OTS. :)

What we loved about Fantasy was it never felt crowded...except at disembarkation.:o

Are you sure it is the Carnival Pride you are sailing on. The Pride leaves out of Baltimore Maryland until 2012 from what I see on thier website.

A couple of posts before yours it was clarified and it is the Paradise.

Is this your first cruise? If so, you won't know the difference. The Paradise is a really nice ship... sailed her 3 times. Also sailed the Pride, and Splendor. Loved the Pride, Not so much the Splendor. It really doesn't matter to us. Just get on the ship and go. Here we come, Spirit!

Archived