Outlet stores

lomar

Are they in walking distance of the ports? We would like to go to the Coach outlet. Thank you for your response I appreciate it.

Yes - the Coach outlet is in Old San Juan and is easily walkable from the ship if your ship docks in OSJ.

We were in San Juan in November 09. The Coach outlet there is the smallest Coach outlet that I've ever been to. The prices are the same as my local Coach outlet, so there was little advantage to purchasing anything there and having to pack it up and fly home with it. If you don't have easy access to an outlet at home, then go for it. Sign up online at the Coach website and they'll start sending you 20% off coupons for use at their factory stores which does include the one in San Juan. They might also have the coupons available in-store when you go.

FYI, the Dooney and Bourke outlet is across the street if you don't find anything at Coach!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived