St. Patrick's Day onboard ExOS?

Hi there, new around these parts and first post :)

Have cruised once before, but due to be going on the Explorer of the Seas in 2011.

Looks like I'll be onboard during St. Patrick's Day, does anyone know if there's any celebrations on board for this??

Hi there. We were on Serenade this year during St. Patrick's Day. There wasn't a lot made of it. However, there was a special drink of the day. The dining room was decorated with Shamrocks and a few of the passengers wore 'Irish' T-shirts and hats during the day.

Not sure if ExOs would be any different.

Have fun!

Hi there. We were on Serenade this year during St. Patrick's Day. There wasn't a lot made of it. However, there was a special drink of the day. The dining room was decorated with Shamrocks and a few of the passengers wore 'Irish' T-shirts and hats during the day.

Not sure if ExOs would be any different.

Have fun!

Thanks for that :) I'm not that bothered as we wouldn't celebrate it at home anyway.

Hey--was on Freedom of the seas in March during St.Pattys day. The pub on the promenade had an irish band and decorations. But that was about the only place.

A lot of people wearing green around the ship.

We had to tell the bar tender what an irish car bomb was--two of them cost us $25!

Hey--was on Freedom of the seas in March during St.Pattys day. The pub on the promenade had an irish band and decorations. But that was about the only place.

A lot of people wearing green around the ship.

We had to tell the bar tender what an irish car bomb was--two of them cost us $25!

I'm sure that drink name goes down well with all the people who lived through the troubles over there.:mad:

My uncle was in the army in Northern Ireland and later joined the RUC and had to check his car every day to ensure he didn't have a bomb strapped underneath it.

I bet my mortgage that you wouldn't have asked for a drink called an Iraqi/Afghanistan IED!!

Archived