excursions

Jon61

Guys, sorry if this is a dumb question. I keep seeing things about "booking through the cruise line" What exactly does this mean? I was looking into a Nassau snorkle thing with Stuarts Cove as a lot of people have recommended. Is this considered "through the cruise line" or no? I don't totally understand.

Booking through the cruise line is easy. If you are taking a Carnival cruise, and you book a snorkel excursion with Carnival, you will use whatever vendor that does that. That doesn't mean it will be will Stuart Cove or whoever you are booking with. If you book on your own, you will use the tour operator of your choice. Difference is price mostly. Booking on your own DOES tend to be cheaper. However it has been my experience that if your ship is runnng late or misses port, some operators will not adjust the time if your ship is late. If you miss the port entirely well there is a chance that you may not get a deposit back if you paid. Plus the other thing is trying to contact them if your ship is runing late. If you don't have internet access or phone number to tell them you are late, they might consider you a no show.

Archived