Goff's Caye Snorkeling Tour (Booked Independently)

Eeyoregon

We went through CavetubingRUS. I'm not sure about the price just to snorkel because we did a group rate for a snorkel/fish/lunch package.

It was absolutely perfect. You can walk right off the island and snorkel on the reef. We had a manatee swim in and out around us, some even got to 'pet' it. Tons of different colorful fish. We had some dolphins come up on the boat ride and play alongside the boat.

I can not find one with coralbreezes or islandmarketing!

They are not currently offering Goff's Caye...all of the links/sites that I go to are no longer valid.

Cave-tubing dot com is the only place that I have found. They were very fast to reply to my reservation request. You don't pay anything until you are at the excursion.

gina

• 2 weeks later...

Hi we are trying to find a tour to Goffs Caye as well. we did find Carnival tours Belize, not carnival cruise lines .they have a three hour tour and you take the reef rocket to get there in about 25 min. although that doesn't look any faster than the one the ship offers and they don't mention a fast boat. sounds like you have about 2 hours in the water and an hour travel time.

• 2 months later...

I did Goff's Cay snorkeling through Carnival and it was nice, but I wouldn't do it again. You can snorkel right off the beach which was nice. The beach area wasn't well kept up though and there were a lot of bottle caps and other debris that I was scared to step on. If you spend your entire time in the water though, you'll have a good time.

If you click on my Dream review in my signature, you can see some pictures I took of the excursion.

Archived