Punchliner Comedy Club on VALOR??

travellingfool

We were on the Valor the week of July 4th. They used the aft lounge (Eagles Lounge) for two late night adult comedy acts. We saw the first one and it was really funny. Missed the second one but heard it was funny also. The place was packed for the first one and heard for the second one also so get there early. I suspect they will use this area for their late night comedy shows going forward but don't know if they will be changing the name or anything further.

We just got off the Conquest and I think it was the first week for their Punchliners. I don't like comedy shows normally as they are usually super raunchy, but we loved the "family" shows at 7 & 8 (comedians flipped sets the next night). So after dinner we attended the 8pm show with the kids. My husband and older son went to the "adult" shows later.

The host (the self-proclaimed 'fun-dude') was dreadful. My husband said he was less annoying at the later shows. The comedians were GREAT at the early show. Very funny - we enjoyed them much more than the traditional singing/dancing shows.

Archived