Gifts onboard ExOS?

Hi all.

I'm looking to get a gift delivered to my parents stateroom on our cruise next year as we're celebrating a special birthday.

Have looked at the RCI offerings and I'm a little disappointed in the choices. Is there any other companies that I could look into to make a gift basket of sorts??? Has to be something I can have onboard the day we leave Bayonne.

Worst comes to the worst I'll order something from RCI but there's not much choice!

Hi all.

I'm looking to get a gift delivered to my parents stateroom on our cruise next year as we're celebrating a special birthday.

Have looked at the RCI offerings and I'm a little disappointed in the choices. Is there any other companies that I could look into to make a gift basket of sorts??? Has to be something I can have onboard the day we leave Bayonne.

Worst comes to the worst I'll order something from RCI but there's not much choice!

Suggest that if you order wine for them, it be ordered "delivered to their dining room table". That way they can take it back to the cabin without paying a "corkage fee".

There's NO difference in your cost, however RCL will charge the fee to bring it from the cabin to the dining room. Go figure!

Jerry

I'm pretty sure RCL does not allow any outside items to be delivered to the ship...there used to be a couple companies in Miami that did up baskets & such..but I know they can't deliver anymore. You might check with some party suppliers or such in the area & ask...

Archived