Excursion help and advice

cantwait10

sailing into st martin on August 25th. My fiance and I would like to spend the majority of the day on orient beach but wouldnt mind seeing some sites and doing some shopping. I emailed Joyce Prince. The tour would be 150 dollars but she drops us off at the beach at the end and we have to take a cab back. plus that would be around 2:00 or so, so we wouldnt have much time on the beach since id be panicking that we will miss our boat. lol.

emailed Bernard, never got back to me.

RCCL excursions seem pricey and kind of pointless if i could just take a cab.

so you think these excursions may be worth it or should i just take a cab to orient and back? taking cabs safe on this island? easy to find cab back? if RC says ship leaves at 6:00 then i would want to be back by maybe 5:00. what time would i have to leave the beach?

thanks everyone

When we sailed on AOS in 07, we got off the ship and walked up to town and found a guy who rented ATV's...can't recall how much it was, but it wasn't $150..we rode around the whole island and had plenty of time to spare...so renting an ATV to go to the beach you want to go to is very doable...

Archived