Be aware of S&H Jewelers

pamssanity

They show you appraisals that you have know way of knowing if they are accurate for your jewlery- We bought diamonds that turned out to be 1/5 the value of their appraisal and when we tried to return them, after getting a guarantee that we could return them if we were not happy with our private appraisal, they would not return our calls, answer our emails or accept our return. The jewelry we bought and the jewlery we got after the fitting was done were not the same. they must have switched them. I should have been smart enough to check them out again-- do not shop there- we had always used Omni Jewelers and have always had terrific results and service even when we had to return something after we returned home- we were foolish to go elasewhere- save your money and your pride- do not shop S&H

Thanks for the warning; however,

Where is S & H?

Never heard of it.

I have an Armenian jeweler here in the San Fernando Valley, a patient of my DD, and he has 2 daughters that have Masters as well as GIA degrees. I trust his knowledge of diamonds and gold and would not waste my time shopping on a cruise. Too many other cultural places to isit for excitement.

Archived