Atlantis Waterpark

Hi everyone! Does anyone happen to know the cost of the water park?

Atlantis does not always sell day passes to their facilities. How many are in your party? You can book a room at the Comfort Suites "across the street" and part of the price is wristbands allowing you access to the entire Atlantis waterpark. It's less per person if there are four in your party, so if there are only two, find another couple from your roll call to share. ($115 pp)

RC has an excursion that includes the waterpark; it's $145, and includes use of the waterpark and admission to the Dig, which was $29 pp the last time I was there. (I am sure that they must have raised the price by now) They also take you there and give you a voucher for the water taxi to return. (but cheap van cabs line up at the door of Atlantis and run constantly)

Question. I have a family of 5. I am thinking of booking the Comfort Suites but I have 1 to many. I am thinking of purchasing 1 childs ticket from Carnival to add to the 4 from Comfort Suites. Just curious as to how that works. The excursion says it will take you to Atlantis. Do you have some kind of printout on the ship to give to the towel hut for the bracelet or how does that work? Is it something we could go to Atlantis on our own and show the printout and get in with or is it only a Carnival "Group" thing. Hope this makes sense.:confused:

Carnival will give you some type of identification to show you bought the extra ticket. Be aware that along with the room charge there are extra per person charges and taxes the hotel will charge you. Contact the hotel directly to make sure there are not surprises when you get there. The water park is amazing.

Archived