Recent Serenade Cruisers

I know this is a longshot so I am going to ask anyway. My wife and I are cruising the Serenade for the third time in January 2011.

On our last two sailings we made friends with some crew members. They were bartenders John and Joann from Trinadad. They were a couple living together on board. We also bonded with Jose and his wife (not sure where they are from) Jose was a head bartender and his wife worked in one of the coffee shops.

We were wondering if anyone has seen them lately on board. The reason I ask is because we found the crew an the Serenade to be very loyal and the best we have sailed with. And also hoping they will be on the Serenade in January 2011.

Just a thought and a long shot because we heard on the Inependence in January 2010 they were still there.

Just off the Serendade, but my friends and I hung out at the Sky Bar every afternoon when we got back on the ship. Gilbert was the bartender and a fantastic one at that! He's leaving the ship Sept 4th or 5th, heading home to his family in the Philippines, then he's off to Finland to board the new Allure.

Karen

Just off the Serendade, but my friends and I hung out at the Sky Bar every afternoon when we got back on the ship. Gilbert was the bartender and a fantastic one at that! He's leaving the ship Sept 4th or 5th, heading home to his family in the Philippines, then he's off to Finland to board the new Allure.

Karen

This is good news. Gilbert is a great bartender and we will look forward to seein him on the Allure.

Archived