Valor Midnight Buffet

MadTownCruisers

So stoked for our 10/24 Valor cruise ... we're wondering if they're going to offer a midnight buffet on board?

We cruised on the Inspiration last October for a 5-day cruise and there was no info in the Caper about it, so I'm assuming they didn't have one. I hyped it up to my wife from my previous cruising experience aboard RCCL and Carnival (both were 7-dayers -- Carnival was actually on the Inspiration). Do they only offer the midnight buffets on 7-day and beyond? Or did we just miss it?

MTC

So stoked for our 10/24 Valor cruise ... we're wondering if they're going to offer a midnight buffet on board?

We cruised on the Inspiration last October for a 5-day cruise and there was no info in the Caper about it, so I'm assuming they didn't have one. I hyped it up to my wife from my previous cruising experience aboard RCCL and Carnival (both were 7-dayers -- Carnival was actually on the Inspiration). Do they only offer the midnight buffets on 7-day and beyond? Or did we just miss it?

MTC

Usually they have one buffet in a 7 day cruise. Most ships have Pizza and Ice Cream 24 hours a day plus room service 24 hours too. They also is usually other food up there around midnight - like one area only and they have limited stuff. Quite often it was the gross hamburgers, Hot Dogs, etc....... They did have one on our 8 night cruise too with a mexican theme and a music (party on the lido deck). Course they were pushing drinks more then anything else. One night they had a chocolate fountain too it was after dinner but maybe not at midnight - do not remember. It was only of fair quality and we left after taking one sample.

The halcyon days of the midnight buffet every night are long gone.

Perhaps *one* "late night buffet" on the evening of the deck party, but that's it.

As others have mentioned, the pizza station is open 24 hours.

One mexican buffet the night of the deck party. They do this on 7 day cruises do not know about 5 day.

Grill should be open late for burgers and hotdogs and there is also room service so you will not starve.

have a great cruise.

Archived