Parking Options in Mobile, AL

jmeans23970

I wanted to know the different parking options for Mobile, AL if I am taking a cruise out of there. I know about parking at the terminal, but are their other places?

Yes, you can park at the civic center (about 3 blocks away with shuttle). Several hotels offer park & shuttle; Riverview Plaza, Admiral Semmes, and the downtown Hampton to name a few.

I parked at the pier this past week. It was very easy, and was covered. I would definitely park at the pier next time.

Pat

Pier as in port (cruise terminal)? We are going in November and have been discussing where to park. My thoughts are it will be just as easy to park at the port since there are 4 of us.

Your other options would be a park and cruise package at a hotel or the county owned parking garage behind the Radisson hotel. You can pay at the Rad and get a reduced rate with shuttle to and from the terminal, or you can walk the few blocks to the terminal, or catch the free Moda! trolley near the garage on Church street. There is a number in the bottom right corner of the map below for info on Moda!. (the exclamation mark is not a typo :) )

http://mobile.org/pdf/downtown.pdf

http://mobile.org/index.php

Archived