Krka and the Palace?

My husband and I are traveling to Split in early November. Our ship is supposed to be in port from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. In the time, do you think we could do a trip to Krka National Park and still have time left over to visit the palace area?

Does anyone know of companies that take people out to the National Park? The cruise line offers a tour, but I would like to explore other options.

Thanks!

National park in November? Trees will be without leafs, it's not that beautiful in November. In case of raining - disaster. I think you can do National park in that frame of time, but nothing else. It's 2 hours away from the port (1,15 by car to Skradin (small town on the gate of the National park) and than 30 minutes by boat).

Skradin is a beautiful place too. Did you know that Skradin is favorite place in the world for Bill Gates? He continuously come back there. :) Besides him, other celebrities come to Skradin. I'm really not sure what story lies behind this and why do they love it so much, but they do.

It does not sound like you are a big fan of the park. I think we may just stay in town if that will take the entire day. This is our first time in Croatia and I kinda just want to enjoy the people and culture!

Archived