Stroller Rentals on Carnival

cosmolulu1

Has anyone rented a stroller? I am bringing a stroller for my toddler on my upcoming trip on the Carnival Glory. I read there are stroller rentals, was thinking this would be an option for my 3yo twins for port days or strolling on ship when they are tired. Does anyone know if every ship has this, what type they are and do they rent them the entire time or just on port days? Do you have to reserve them beforehand? Is there a limited quantity? It's too much of a hassle to bring my huge double stroller, so I wanted to just rent 2 singles aboard.

The are black jeep umbrella type stroller and the twin one is side by side. They dont recline or have a canopy. I believe every ship has them. They are located in camp carnival. You can reserve them the first day onboard. Unless you are traveling at a very high volume kid time (mid summer spring break) you should have no problem. Not many people rent them.

I didn't rent one on Glory but the ones I saw for rent in Camp Carnival looked pretty old and bulky. You might be better off bringing your own, or if you only have a double, might be worth investing in two cheap single umbrella strollers... Smaller strollers are much easier to navigate around the ship, and even on narrow streets in some ports...

Archived