10 Questions From The Farewell Show!!!!

mikeblum

How long do think it will take to come up with all 10 questions that are frequently asked onboard...this is apart of the farewell show on the last night of the cruise...my favorite is...DOES THE CREW SLEEP ON BOARD!!!!!!!

They do this on Carnival to, some questions were:

Q. Is ths water in the pools freshwater?

A. No, it is saltwater.

(and then she said) Oh, is that why the water is so rough?

2. A honeymoon couple came down to infromation, the ship didn't even leave yet.

Q. We booked an oceanview stateroom and all we have is a view of the parking lot!

I'll have to think of some more.

Hey there! Well actually I know one of the Royal Caribbean cruise directors and he said that the questions originated from the Dave Letterman Top Ten. First commedians used it and then cruise directors stole it for ship jokes. Hears the list of them...

Will this elevator take me to the front of the ship? Do these stairs go up or down? How far are we above sea level? Does the crew sleep onboard? (No, we tow them in life boats) Does the ships generate its own electricity? (no, we pull an extention cord from the port)To Photographers: If the photos aren't marked, how do we know which ones are ours? Is the water fresh water or sea water? ( I don't know, i haven't tasted it) What do you do with the ice carvings after they've melted? Is there music in the disco? and What time is the midnight buffet?

He also added another one Why doesn't the microwave in my room work? (refering to the safes)

Well thats about it. Until next time...:)

Hey there! Well actually I know one of the Royal Caribbean cruise directors and he said that the questions originated from the Dave Letterman Top Ten. First commedians used it and then cruise directors stole it for ship jokes. Hears the list of them...

:)

No way. These "questions" are older than dirt and the first time I heard them was on the SS Norway in 1980.

They come from a book and I think the name of the book is WHAT TIME IS THE MIDNIGHT BUFFET?

Bob

Archived