Deck #8 Good Or Bad

reverend

I don't know which ship you are on but we were on the Pride, Panorama, Aft, in an inside cabin. This was one floor below the Lido deck. Lido deck is where the pools and food are in case you are not aware of it.

We didn't hear anything. In fact I would do it again.

We were on the Panorama deck when we sailed on the Glory last year. We booked the same room this year on the Valor. Great access to the Lido deck, no noise and no hassles.

Almost the same here. We were on the Panorama Deck on the Conquest and are booked on the same deck, opposite side on the Glory in two weeks. You'll love how you can walk out of your cabin hallway and walk right on to the upper levels of the Lido Deck. So close to most of the action yet your cabins are quiet and close by.

Book whichever cabin you prefer, as I'm sure you'll enjoy it. We've sailed with balcony cabins on both deck 8 (aft) and deck 10 (forward). Both have their advantages, but noise was never a factor for me in either location. It all depends on what you prefer. The convenient proximity to the Lido deck restaruant and aft pool is a huge plus for deck 8 aft. As for deck 10, be prepared to walk outside (even if the weather isn't great) to get to the Lido deck restaurant. If you're in the middle of a great storm, you might even decide to go down to deck 8 and walk across the ship that way to avoid the great outdoors...... ;)

Archived