Carnival Inspiration 8-5-10 REVIEW & PICTURES! Western Caribbean to Cozumel!

I am sailing on the Inspiration on 1/11..just about 16 days to go now...not that I am counting! :rolleyes:

If I thought I was excited before...I am even more so now! What a fantastic review! Your pictures make your review even that much more awesome. I have tried to write reviews with pix before, but just can't seem to get the hang of it.

Thanks so much for the time and effort you put into this review!

I am sailing on the Inspiration on 1/11..just about 16 days to go now...not that I am counting! :rolleyes:

If I thought I was excited before...I am even more so now! What a fantastic review! Your pictures make your review even that much more awesome. I have tried to write reviews with pix before, but just can't seem to get the hang of it.

Thanks so much for the time and effort you put into this review!

Yay! Soooo excited for you! Have a fabulous cruise and thanks for complimenting the review! :)

What an awsome review of the ship and cruise. Thanks for sharing that. My granddaughter (14) and I will be sailing April 23, 2011 to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Our second cruise. First was last year to Hawaii - it was wonderful. From your review this will be just as exciting.

Glad your kitty is doing good. They do give us a scare at times.

Again, thanks for your review and pics.

Bigun60

What an awsome review of the ship and cruise. Thanks for sharing that. My granddaughter (14) and I will be sailing April 23, 2011 to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Our second cruise. First was last year to Hawaii - it was wonderful. From your review this will be just as exciting.

Glad your kitty is doing good. They do give us a scare at times.

Again, thanks for your review and pics.

Bigun60

Thank you and you are very welcome! Enjoy your cruise on the Destiny... she is a great ship and you are visiting great ports! Happy sailing! :)

Archived