Flight Home From SJU?

martyap

JetBlue is posting March 2011 flights this Monday. Our Millennium cruise is scheduled back to San Juan at 6AM (on a Monday)...........What is a safe time to book our flight home:? Would around noon give us enough time or should we do later? Not very familiar with San Juan airport and how crowded it gets.

Karen

I can't speak for Celebrity, however, we were off Carnival Victory by 8:15 or so, and sitting at our chairs at the airport by 9:30, waiting for our 12:45 flight. Just get there as soon as you can to avoid the mayhem.

I know a lot of people think why rush, and end your vacation on a stressful note, but for us, we had kids going back to school that Monday, and wanted to get home as early as possible, hence an early flight home.

Just be sure & go through USDA first, then check in at the airline, and note that there are 2 security areas to go through. The one towards the right supposedly is more crowded, but we didn't know about or even see the other one until I went looking for food in the terminal! :)

Safe travels to you & have a great time!

Archived