Tours with Terry (horseback or ATV)

Marylandhorselover

Im going on the EOS in january and Im inquiry about Tours with Terry on Samana. Has anyone does it with him? I was interested in the first tour which is horseback riding but has a walker next to the horse since my kids are young 5 and 9 but they are horse people (has their own horses) or the ATV tour. How long are they? Can you tell me in detail what its about? Im also worried about being on time considering we have to tender and they usually let the ship tours go first.

THanks!!!

Im going on the EOS in january and Im inquiry about Tours with Terry on Samana. Has anyone does it with him? I was interested in the first tour which is horseback riding but has a walker next to the horse since my kids are young 5 and 9 but they are horse people (has their own horses) or the ATV tour. How long are they? Can you tell me in detail what its about? Im also worried about being on time considering we have to tender and they usually let the ship tours go first.

THanks!!!

We did the ATV tour with Terry (Elisio his brother in law was our guide) in February. We met at Terry's restaurant which is about a 10-15 min walk from the tender pier, at 10:00am. We returned to the restaurant at about 3:00pm. The tour was a blast...we stopped at a beach, we were served lunch (included) and went to a waterfall. You can ride single or double as long as he uses all 5 ATVS. You can e-mail him at toursamanawithterry@hotmail.com.

We did the ATV tour with Terry (Elisio his brother in law was our guide) in February. We met at Terry's restaurant which is about a 10-15 min walk from the tender pier, at 10:00am. We returned to the restaurant at about 3:00pm. The tour was a blast...we stopped at a beach, we were served lunch (included) and went to a waterfall. You can ride single or double as long as he uses all 5 ATVS. You can e-mail him at toursamanawithterry@hotmail.com.

thank you so much for your information. He did tell me it was about 4 hours long. Sounds like you got 5 hours :) We were struggling between the ATV and the horseback. Still undecided :)

• 4 weeks later...
thank you so much for your information. He did tell me it was about 4 hours long. Sounds like you got 5 hours :) We were struggling between the ATV and the horseback. Still undecided :)

Whatever you decide, you will have a great time!

Archived