Maya Key not with Carnival??

mpalmer

I've emailed Maya Key twice without a response. And yes I always check my junk mail before I delete it... We're going to be on the Royal Caribbean Voyager in Nov. I know they are a Carnival excursion, but don't they still take other non-Carnival people??? Has anyone been there who wasn't with Carnival since they've been a Carnival excursion?? If so, how did you get there? From what I understand we'll be coming into Coxen Hole, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Mona

I've emailed Maya Key twice without a response. And yes I always check my junk mail before I delete it... We're going to be on the Royal Caribbean Voyager in Nov. I know they are a Carnival excursion, but don't they still take other non-Carnival people??? Has anyone been there who wasn't with Carnival since they've been a Carnival excursion?? If so, how did you get there? From what I understand we'll be coming into Coxen Hole, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Mona

We were there in July at Coxen Hole on Celebrity, we pre-booked but there was a young lady standing right in the Port with information trying to get people over there. I have sent a couple of emails and haven't heard back from them as we are headed back in Oct, but they are a little slow on the emails sometimes.

Getting there from Coxen Hole is easy, you walk out of the port, down the road and to the right there is a dock with a boat that takes you to the island, VERY CLOSE to the port.

Mona

This thread may help.. there are people from other lines that have went.. we have been and it is a short walk from the pier.. loved the place;)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1183964

Thanks for the replies... We've just always had our excursion settled before we get there. I don't want to have to go looking for the people and not have a reservation. I'm not a very adventurous person. :o I'll just wait awhile longer for a reply. It's good to hear that it's not just me they aren't answering... flvol77, you said you prebooked in July, so I guess they're still doing that. That's good to hear.

Mona

Guess what I just found.... Royal Caribbean now has Maya Key as an excursion!! That's why they aren't answering emails... Wonder how long they've been doing it. Couldn't be very long. Oh well, if we go, we go with the ship...

Mona

Archived