Has anyone used Hi It's Barcelona Tours or Brightside Sidecar tours?

misskitty123

I too am curious to hear if anyone has used Hi This is Barcelona tours. And more importantly, what is the COST. The website is cute but it doesn't answer the price question! Nor does it indicate how many people you need... I'm wondering about just one person or maybe 3?

Hi guys,

I'm David and I'm working for BrightSide.

BrightSide is a brand new private tour concept in Europe, but you can already find some reviews from our costumers on tripadvisor.com:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g187497-d1765559-Reviews-BrightSide_Sidecar_Tours_Barcelona-Barcelona_Catalonia.html

Please allow me to explain a few advantages of our tours using sidecar motorcycles. I believe you may find it quite helpful:

- time-saving: no lines, no waiting, no 'follow me'. You move around with just your own private guide. Besides, on a motorcycle you can stop anywhere for a detailed explanation. Right at the doorstep of 'La Sagrada Familia', at the gates of 'Park Guell' or at the heart of the most lively neighborhoods.

- broad: all that time saved avoiding cues, parking and waiting will be used on your benefit. Instead of waiting you can use your time to visit both the big attractions, the exclusive upscale districts and the most authentic side of Barcelona, away from the touristic circuits (where most of the tours don't reach). Our tours combine time on the motorcycle, several short stops and a few easy walks...

- private and intimate: with a private guide and room for 2 passengers, our tours are perfectly tailored for couples, single travelers and very small groups (we gather up to a maximum of 4 persons per tour - 2 motorcycles). Instead of the typical one-way communication, we use 2-way intercoms so everybody can talk and listen. Along the way (and while having fun riding in the sidecar) you can learn, talk, ask your own questions and debate with your partner and your private guide.

- hotel/cruise pick-up: we pick you up at your hotel or at the cruise terminal. At the end of your tour, we'll drop you off wherever you want: at a nice restaurant, a slick terrace or even at the beach.

- stylish and unique: our sidecars are absolutely classic and advertising free, a statement of style.

- fun: last but not least, lot's of fun! Cruising in a sidecar is an unforgettable experience, at best Mediterranean style.

Our web page is http www.ridebrightside.com - feel free to contact me for any further information. I'm reachable on the email barcelona@ridebrightside.com

Looking forward to see you in Barcelona!

David

Archived