Some quick questions

Single Cruiser

Hi, I'm probably going to book this week but I have a few questions. It's my first time with NCL so please bear with me!

Do any of the cabins have fridges? I'll probably end up in a studio so can't see any space.

If not can you get an ice bucket/ ice machine?

You know you get back from shore ex and in the cabin fancy a cold drink!

I take it that for us Brits there are also no in cabin tea/coffee facilities either?

It was mentioned an astronomical price for a movie ( about twice the DVD cost!). Are there any free ents channels on the cabin TV?

Do the studios have a safe?

Is there any clock on the tv? You know inside cabin wake up and wonder what the time is! Or fumble for the mobile/watch!

How sound proof are the studio cabins given how compact and close together they are?

Many thanks for any answers!

Hi, I'm probably going to book this week but I have a few questions. It's my first time with NCL so please bear with me!

Do any of the cabins have fridges? I'll probably end up in a studio so can't see any space.

all have fridges, except the studio

If not can you get an ice bucket/ ice machine? yes, cabin steward will fill ice bucket every day for you

You know you get back from shore ex and in the cabin fancy a cold drink!

I take it that for us Brits there are also no in cabin tea/coffee facilities either? coffee/tea in all rooms, except studio. but they have it in the studio lounge 24/7 and in O'Sheehans

It was mentioned an astronomical price for a movie ( about twice the DVD cost!). Are there any free ents channels on the cabin TV? tv channels are mostly news. movies shown nightly on the big atrium screen

Do the studios have a safe? yes ... located in one of your two closets

Is there any clock on the tv? You know inside cabin wake up and wonder what the time is! Or fumble for the mobile/watch! the phone has a clock and alarm

How sound proof are the studio cabins given how compact and close together they are? you might hear some hall noise, but nothing from your neighbors in their cabins.

Many thanks for any answers!

Hope that all helps and enjoy your trip!!!!

Archived