Honeymoon gift for my Husband!

We are going on a cruise August 28th for our Honeymoon. We actually got married 5 months ago, but had to wait and save up the money. Either way, I am trying to figure out the best thing to buy for the room.

There is a "Happy Honeymoon" set where they decorate your room with a streamer that says "happy Honeymoon", and then some other decorations.

My Husband isn't isn't a huge drinker however he likes Corona, and they have a set with a cooler, 4 Coronas, a mug, and a hat.

Or there is a coupon for 4 bar drinks

I don't really know which one to do. I know the Happy Honeymoon will be nice for decorating purposes and it's romantic, but I can't really decide.

If it was you, what would you get for your Husband to have in the room!

Thanks a million!

What about splurging on an excursion he would love to do but would feel to guilty spending the money on? I'd probably add to the decorations myself too. Maybe add a naughtie nightie and some special lotions or oil or something out of the ordinary? Do something really wild that you wouldn't do and shock him! ;)

Archived