new to Belize..need some info on tours, etc

imatarb

Hi all,

Just booked a cruise for 12/3/05 on RCCL's Legend of the Seas, and one of our stops is Belize. I've never been there, so I wondered if you folks could recommend any particular excursions. We will be traveling with our six-year old son, too.

Thanks!!

Lisa :)

Hi all,

Just booked a cruise for 12/3/05 on RCCL's Legend of the Seas, and one of our stops is Belize. I've never been there, so I wondered if you folks could recommend any particular excursions. We will be traveling with our six-year old son, too.

Thanks!!

Are you looking for ship tour or to book one on our own?

We did the river/ruins tour through CCL and it was great. This cruise we are booking snorkeling on our own and we booked with Wet & Wild. They also do a cave Tubing.

Have fun.

Hi all,

Thanks!!

Hi Lisa:

We took the Lamanai and New River tour through Princess in December. It is an all day tour and was excellent. The river portion was scenic with some good wildlife sightings and the ruins were fascinating. The lunch served at the ruins was also very nice. My only reservation would be whether this would be interesting for your son. Perhaps ask your TA for recommendations.

Have a great cruise and enjoy Belize!

We had a group of 22 ages from 15-65, 12 of us did the city and zoo tour with ecotours. Our guide was great showed us the good and not so good of Belize makes you appreciate what you have! Zoo was different then our zoo's here more up close. The zoo city tour was about 3-4 hours in an air conditioned 15 passenger van. 3 in the group went snorkeling with ecotours and said they had a blast! The rest of the group shopped and got back on the ship.

The kid's would love to pet the stingrays on the Coral Breeze tour. You have to book through them not the ship. We did it last week and it was the best excursion we have ever gone on. The snorkeling was awesome and the staff great. They make sure you get back to your ship on time. Wish I could go again.

I also have children, 10, 11, and 16. We are booked with Coral Breeze doing the Shark/Ray and Caye Caulker excursion and absolutely can't wait. I am NOW looking so forward to Belize. I spoke with Paul and he was seriously interested in being able to show us a good time. After lots of research, I am confident this is the answer!!

• 8 months later...

Archived