I need my pillows!

blondeonboard

Does anyone know how many pillows are in a room. My boyfriend uses 3 and I use 2 myself. Trying to figure out if I need to bring some of my own.

Hello, I was on Triumph in January and we had 4 pillows for the two of us. We had the two beds made up as a king. If you don't have enough pillows, just leave your steward a note (and tip for the trouble) and he/she will find more for you.

Hello, I was on Triumph in January and we had 4 pillows for the two of us. We had the two beds made up as a king. If you don't have enough pillows, just leave your steward a note (and tip for the trouble) and he/she will find more for you.

We were on the Valor last November and had the beds together as a king also. We had six pillows.

There are already 2 pillows each, and there are more in the cabin already, for the extra sofa bed.

If that isn't enough, your steward will bring you as many as you like.

Carnival has some of the most comfy bedding at sea... including their fluffy pillows.....

to quote my daughter (she and her husband were in the adjacent cabin) "ya think there is a way to bring the beds home? I never slept so comfortably in my life!"....

I may be wrong but I think you can actually buy the mattresses and pillows they use on board off Carnivals website. They are not cheap.

Yes you can buy them as well as the duvet and the robes at carnivalcomfortcollection dot com

Actually I count that we had five. I found this picture of the messy bed (it was first thing in the morning and the steward hadn't made it yet)

IMG_0371.JPG

Archived