Splendor Spa

septemberloven

I was just on the Valor spa deck room 1107 so I am guessing its the same. Nice room but be aware you are at the opening where the staircase runs up to Camp Carnival so there is traffic and some noise. The balcony is not covered which I thought I would like but was very hot in August and you can hear any and all conversations from people hanging out above.

Also we were below the ping pong area and thats a hangout spot for the teens and such so we heard them as well.

I loved the location for convienence to the lido deck but I think I would go back to my Empress deck 7 balcony room next time. It to me was really much quieter. Last night of cruise kids were up at 2 AM yelling as loud as they could up on Deck 12. Its fine they can have a good time too but I have read alot about how quiet spa deck is and did not find that to be true for our room location.

• 1 month later...
i was just on the valor spa deck room 1107 so i am guessing its the same. Nice room but be aware you are at the opening where the staircase runs up to camp carnival so there is traffic and some noise. The balcony is not covered which i thought i would like but was very hot in august and you can hear any and all conversations from people hanging out above.

Also we were below the ping pong area and thats a hangout spot for the teens and such so we heard them as well.

I loved the location for convienence to the lido deck but i think i would go back to my empress deck 7 balcony room next time. It to me was really much quieter. Last night of cruise kids were up at 2 am yelling as loud as they could up on deck 12. Its fine they can have a good time too but i have read alot about how quiet spa deck is and did not find that to be true for our room location.

thanks!

Archived