Luggage at NCL Checkin

globalhoneymooning

We're sailing this weekend from Seattle on the Pearl and will be returning our rental car to Budget and then taking their shuttle to the NCL pier. When we sailed the Pearl in 2007 we used NCL transfers from FLL at which pt we boarded a bus and they took our luggage and delivered it to our room (from what I recall).

What happens in Seattle? Is there a place to check in your luggage prior to getting on the check in line? I'm just trying to figure out the logistics since we'll have 2 young ones on this trip + their car seats so more to keep an eye on.

The shuttle will drop you off right in front. There are 2 options, the traditional porters will take your bags and then you go join the checkin line. The other option is to join a baggage check in line. Its easiest to just use the porters although you'll have to wait for one to free up.

Our review from earlier this year in my signature.

We just got off the Pearl and we arrived to the pier at about 10:20 am. They were not taking the bags at the main area yet but a porter pointed us, actually led us to an area to the right, facing the terminal that was designated as early check in. The took my bags and a woman checked my tickets and sent us to the main doors to security and said that they will be opening soon.

As soon as I got to the doors, they opened and we went through security and up to get our room keys and check in. I thought that it was pretty easy.

Archived