Golden Princess Aft Cabin D735 - Anyone??

marye

Anyone sailed in this cabin? It is on the Dolphin Deck and am getting conflicting info in regards to cabin and balcony size.

Is this a bigger than normal BB balcony? Is the room smaller than the normal BB room?

Help!

We had the same cabin on Emerald Deck. It is the same size as other B cabins. The baclony is larger, about twice that of the Baja Deck. There is total privacy. You can fit a lounger, a table, and a couple of chairs.

It is a nice room and the aft view is different and enjoyable. Because you are at the back there is a special feeling of privacy.

There is more noise because of the propellers and the turbulant wake. After a short while, you will grow comfortable with the sound. I found it soothing after a while.

Enjoy!!

Do you have any pictures of the room? Or Balcony?

My brother is trying to decide to book this room over a different BB, and pictures sure would help.

Also, they will be three in that room. Where is the third bed? Does it drop from the ceiling or the wall?

Thanks, so much.

marye

Update your profile with your email and I'll send them to you.

The bed folds out of the ceiling. When extended it rests above the other beds in the corner. THe steward takes care of it. They fold it up and down each day unless you tell them otherwise. They provide a ladder to get up and down.

My 12 year old daughter slept in it. No problems.

We just had D736 on the Golden 1/16/05 sailing. It was the most beautiful suite I have ever had. The balcony is huge! 2 loungers, a wooden table with 4 chairs and room for more. You'll love it. I do believe the aft cabins are larger than the forward.

Archived